This incredible Custom 61 Ford Unibody pickup is a one of a kind, show stopping masterpiece. Built by Hot Rod Hall of Fame and drag racing legend, Jim Green with one of his signature Ford SOHC 427 engines. This truck can be driven anywhere at anytime with ease. The bed has been shortened a full 10 inches and covered in beautiful Porsche Red paint. Licensed and street legal.Can be driven with body up or down.
- Ford SOHC 427 engine - Crate engine #435 - 845hp
- Nitrous oxide injection
- MSD ignition
- Ceramic coated exhaust headers
- Flowmaster dual exhaust with slide out mufflers
- TH400 automatic transmission
- Polished aluminum valve covers and air cleaner
- Chrome alternator and billet accessories
- Aluminum radiator with electric cooling
- Hydraulic tilt body with controls inside and out
- Full custom frame with 12 cage
- Ford 9" rear
- Dual Holley carburetors. Other intake options available.
- Powder coated frame
- Custom Mustang II front end with billet aluminum upper control arms
- Power disc brakes
- Hidden wiring throughout
- Beautiful aluminum bed with polished stainless
- 20 gallon fuel cell
- Massive tubs
- Tilt steering column
- Autometer speedometer and gauge cluster
- B&M Supershifter
- Laser straight Porsche Red paint and body
- 14x6 and 16x15 inch Halibrand custom wheels
- The truck is ready to win shows, and drives fantastic!
Bank transfer or cash in person only.
Available for viewing at Jim Green's Performance Center in Monroe, WA.
Send question for phone number.