- Designed/owned by Ray Drea, retired VP of Styling at Harley-Davidson Motor Co.
- Built by Darrell Davis/JW Rod Garage, 2009
- Original steel body chopped 4”, hand-formed steel rear roll pan
- Stainless steel/engine-turned firewall
- Flat head V8/ original 1946-1948 59-A block, 150 H.P.
- Built by flathead expert Gordy Teschendorf, intake built and dyno’d by Jere Jobe/Vintage Carburetion Technologies
- Electronic ignition
- 5 speed S-10 manual transmission
- Halibrand quick change V/8 rear end, with helical gears
- SoCal/Wilwood hidden disc brakes in ‘40 Buick style drums, rear Ford drum brakes
- Deuce Factory stainless steel dropped I-beam front axle, 1 of 7 ever made, and added holes
- Ray Drea designed stainless steel cast headlight/shock perch, skull shift knob, radiator grill plug skull
- Handmade stainless steel headers, ceramic coated inside
- Hand-carved flamed slicks by Ray w/Extra set of rear wheels with driving tires
- Interior- Black aniline leather, same used on 2008 LTD Harley-Davidson Ford Truck
- Interior by Carl Kasper
- Power windows, 1934 windshield hand crank
- ‘50 Merc emergency brake from Gene Winfield
- Paint- Harley Davidson 100th anniversary sterling silver, leafing aluminum
- Painted ghost flames, Marilyn Monroe pin-up, and pinstriping by Ray Drea
- Ceramic clear coat on polished aluminum heads, intake, and wheels for low maintenance
Low maintenance and dependability were paramount, with the intention to drive it to work most summer days. The balanced and ported flathead motor runs like a dream. The manual 5-speed allows the car to cruise down the freeway with ease. Many of the components are stainless, aluminum, or chromed for ease of cleaning. Good friend Lil’ John Butera provided expertise for a more comfortable ride- integrated weight in frame rail chambers.
This hotrod represents a culmination of many years of Ray’s experience as a designer, enthusiast, and artist.
Helping you get the drag car insurance you need nationwide.
Thrifty Auto Shipping
If affordable auto shipping is what you're looking for, Thrifty Auto Shipping is the perfect car shipping & auto transport service to fulfill your needs. Whatever the job entails - business relocation, car dealership delivery, cross-country moves, etc. we make sure all vehicles are delivered when promised and in the exact condition as given to us. As one of the leading auto moving companies in the nation, we ensure the drivers we use are above all insured, reliable and their equipment is up to date. Once your vehicle is loaded it is covered with full coverage up to $80,000 dollars. This is peace of mind for you and your family. Rest assured our experienced drivers will transport your vehicle in the safest manner possible to prevent damage during transport... We also guarantee our clients will receive the highest quality of customer service, including professional and timely responses to all inquiries. Entrust the safety of your vehicle to Thrifty Auto Shipping, a family-owned auto transport company you can place your confidence in.
SpareFoot is the largest online marketplace for storage, making it easier to compare your options, find the best deals and prices and place a free online reservation, no credit card required. Self-storage facilities across the country have stepped up to meet the storage needs of car owners by offering safe, monitored space for you to keep your car. Whether you simply need a place to park it outside for a couple of weeks or are looking for a second garage to store your classic car, a self-storage facility near you may have exactly what you need.