Model: SR3 XX 1340cc
• Gen 4 RPE-Suzuki 4-cylinder dry sump oil system
• Latest Life Racing ECU with detailed integration function for
maintenance and analysis
• XX-generation hi-flow racing exhaust system
• Six-speed, integral sequential gearbox
• Paddleshift gear change with auto-blipper
• Quaife gear final drive and limited-slip differential,
reversing gear system
• Mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive
• Left-hand drive, two-seat, purpose built sportscar.
• Center-seat configuration available.
• Powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis with
integral safety cell, complying with FIA Safety Structure test.
• FIA compliant aluminum honeycomb front crash structures.
• Removable forward-facing steel chassis stays.
• Fully adjustable pedal box.
• FIA specification 20 gallon (77 liter) fuel cell upgrade.
• White six-piece lightweight gel coat finish fiberglass bodywork.
• LMP-inspired, high-downforce composite bodywork
• XX-generation LED race lighting including FIA high-intensity
central rain light
• Bi-plane high-downforce road/trackday rear wing and diffuser
• XX-generation Le Mans composite mirrors
• XX-generation rear wing endplates
• Double front dive planes
• Owners name on side of cockpit.
• ‘double-tunnel’ composite front diffuser with towing eye & central brake ducts connecting carbon composite brake cooling shrouds.
• Wheel arch louvers front & rear.
• Composite side pods with air management system & radiator inlet.
• Composite side-skirts.
• Composite high-sided adjustable drivers & passenger seat.
• Driver & passenger FIA compliant HANS compatible seat-belts.
• Composite head restraint with FIA shock-absorbing foam.
• FIA shock-absorbing foam forward stay head protector upgrade.
• Manually activated FIA homologated 3-nozzle Zero 360 gas fire extinguisher system.
• Quick-release steering wheel.
• Carbon-composite dash surround.
• Dash-mounted brake bias adjuster.
• AiM Formula Wheel with integral LCD display, lightweight shift paddles and on-wheel switching.
• XX-generation dashboard with waterproof, backlit momentary touchpad
• Dash-mounted brake bias adjuster
• Brake pressure sensor upgrade.
• Suspension logging upgrade.
• AIM SmartyCam HD GPS in-car video module upgrade.
• XX-generation solid-state Power Distribution Module (PDM) with
Controller Area Network (CAN) linked wiring and telemetry
• XX-generation data integration and logging allowing additional
data logging (see below)
• Fully adjustable Nik-link suspension system front & rear including
• unequal length top & bottom wishbones, fabricated uprights, forged steel centre lock hubs & interchangeable anti-roll links.
• Single-adjustable bespoke mono-tube coil-over damper upgrade.
Brakes, Wheels & Tires
• Radical four-pot calipers front & rear.
• 280mm diameter x 25mm 48-vane fully floating discs, front & rear.
• Silver Radical centre lock cast aluminum wheels (8”x15”, 10½”x16”).
• Dunlop bespoke slick racing tires (200/580-R115, 265/605-R16).
Dimensions & Weight
• L 4077 mm / W 1800 mm / H 1093 mm, 1368 lbs.
Contact us if interested or to request more information.