This 2020 KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days was built with the help of Thousand Oaks Powersports. It has almost every aftermarket option available to date. No expense was spared during the Supermoto build out. This bike has been a street only motorcycle and has never seen dirt.
The bike was purchased from Thousand Oaks Powersports in March of 2020 with an extended warranty that is good until 9/25/2024 and is fully transferable.
This bike has been fully maintained and serviced by my local KTM dealer in Thousand Oaks. Level 3 service was done on 1/23/22
Here’s a list of all the parts that were professionally installed at the dealer.
- Scott’s Performance Steering Stabilizer with the BRP vibration isolation sub mount
- FMF Titanium and carbon exhaust
- Vortex ignition and handlebar toggle switch
- Seat Concepts XL seat
- Baja Designs XL PRO headlight
- D.I.D. Wheels in black with orange anodized Faster USA hubs, black spokes with orange anodized nipples. KTM sprockets and brake rotor with TI bolts in the rear and a 320mm from brake with the brake caliper extension.
- Michelin rubber
- KTM Supermoto kickstand
- IMS Rally pegs
- IMS 3gal. Gas tank
- KTM swing arm protector in black
- KTM rear fender bag
- RSR mirrors on RAM Mounts
- Anodized bits; brake pedal, gear shifter, grab handle, axle puller and triple clamp.
The sale will include all the following;
- 2020 KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days
- KTM factory manuals
- 2 keys
- California Title (Pink Slip)
- All factory take off parts
- Factory Six Days logo wheels with brand new MAXXIS IT Desert tires and Moose tubes.
- Battery Tender
- All receipts of factory services at all recommended service intervals to date.
- KTM torque wrench for the Spokes on the wheels
- DMV fees are current and paid through March of 2023
If you, the buyer are interested in an MX Hauler to tote the bike around without a trailer, I have one for sale at an additional cost beyond the cost of the motorcycle. Please inquire, it is shown in one of the pics posted.
This has been one of the most fun motorcycles I’ve owned. It is very powerful and light. The canyons of SoCal are where it shines.
The bike has just under 3500 miles on it.
I have many pics, reach out and I’ll send you more pics.