**DO NOT BUY FROM KENTUCKY SPEED & PERFORMANCE**

Old 02-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kyspeedparts
Ky Speed would have the money because of the dispute with PayPal has not been settled. If anything were to be owed, it would be to PayPal, which is an entirely different matter. If we owe twinfoggersbc, we will take care of it.
well the story changes now, guess I owe an apology to twinfoggersbc. sorry dude... :?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-05-2010, 08:24 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Ky Speed would have the money because of the dispute with PayPal has not been settled. If anything were to be owed, it would be to PayPal, which is an entirely different matter. If we owe twinfoggersbc, we will take care of it.
who do you think you're kidding? Seriously? Paypal disputes don't take that long and they have already said you took all the money out of your acct which is why they weren't able to recover any funds for me. You have admitted you deposited my money along with about $1300 more in your acct. Thus stealing the money before Paypal could take it. This case with me is cut and dry, you stole my money and YOU owe me $3320.
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well it is clear to me that you do in fact owe someone, Either twinfoggersbc or paypal :!: :!: So my question is if you know [In your own words] do in fact owe one or the other why in the heck don't you pay them :!: :!: So do i Chris, sorry twinfogger :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

One other thing that confuses me a little, twinfoggersbc state to me in a pm that he wanted a refund or the four boxes that he ordered. Later in this thread, he stated he had to pay back his friends with money out of his pocket. Now if he paid his friends back for the boxes, why would he need them. Why wouldn't he just ask for the money back?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:27 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Thats all I was trying to clear up , whether or not ky still has the mans money ,,not your money , you didn't send out a product for it..real simple...you said you couldn't afford to pay twice , if you still have it then you havn't paid once yet...
you get money for parts
you send no parts
you refund no money
CASE CLOSED
Old 02-05-2010, 08:29 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

No apologies needed. Its kinda easy to look over the facts with all that was said. If any of you has ever dealt with Paypal you know that disputes don't take that long to settle. This happened back on June 1st. I filed a dispute with Paypal a few days after. I think we all know this dispute has been settled. My email proves they settled my dispute quickly and in my favor but kyspeedparts as Dwight confirmed and verified had already deposited my money and about $1300 of others into his acct and Paypal weren't able to recover any of my funds from him because of this. As someone else asked you maybe you will answer this time. If you chose NOT to do business with me why didn't YOU just refund my money Dwight??
Old 02-05-2010, 08:30 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

When we were opperating our eBay store, one of the first things done was to go into PayPal and deposit our balance into the bank, which I think is common practice. We didn't shut down our PayPal account until sometime after all of this went down. He filed a dispute because that's what he intended to do all along. I didn't say he should have to, he just did. I will pay PayPal when they straighten things out with me, but again that is a totally different subject.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:34 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

One other thing that confuses me a little, twinfoggersbc state to me in a pm that he wanted a refund or the four boxes that he ordered. Later in this thread, he stated he had to pay back his friends with money out of his pocket. Now if he paid his friends back for the boxes, why would he need them. Why wouldn't he just ask for the money back?
because as I've done this whole time. I've tried to help you and give you the benefit of the doubt cause I realize people have family issues sometimes and since I did order from you before and things went smooth that you were at some point a good seller but not anymore apparently and I know it would be cheaper for you to just give me what I paid you for. Not to mention I had to regain trust with those guys because they thought initially that I was trying to screw them over on these boxes.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:37 AM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

When we were opperating our eBay store, one of the first things done was to go into PayPal and deposit our balance into the bank, which I think is common practice. We didn't shut down our PayPal account until sometime after all of this went down. He filed a dispute because that's what he intended to do all along. I didn't say he should have to, he just did. I will pay PayPal when they straighten things out with me, but again that is a totally different subject.
answer to the facts Dwight. As someone else asked you, why didn't YOU just refund me if you chose not to do business with me. Why didn't YOU refund me during the dispute? And you're still using Paypal to my knowledge, you opened another acct then I see? Is there any doubt now that this guy is a thief and a crook?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:37 AM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
No apologies needed. Its kinda easy to look over the facts with all that was said. If any of you has ever dealt with Paypal you know that disputes don't take that long to settle. This happened back on June 1st. I filed a dispute with Paypal a few days after. I think we all know this dispute has been settled. My email proves they settled my dispute quickly and in my favor but kyspeedparts as Dwight confirmed and verified had already deposited my money and about $1300 of others into his acct and Paypal weren't able to recover any of my funds from him because of this. As someone else asked you maybe you will answer this time. If you chose NOT to do business with me why didn't YOU just refund my money Dwight??
You stated that you disputed this a "few days after". Why would someone file a dispute just a few days after a purchase. Normally, a guy will wait at least a week or two to file a dispute. Come on. You filed a dispute because you had every intention of doing so from the get go, just like you did the first time. We just decided not to do it the second time. Twinfoggersbc, if you haven't been refunded by your cc company, I will make it right, but if I'm not mistaken, it would have to go through PayPal to be done because they are the ones you initially paid. Again, I will get with them to find out. I will do my part on my end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -