View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:55 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
I'd bet you buy from Summit and Jeg's instead of that little place down the street because the big online guys have everything, and it's all cheaper and they can mail it to you quicker than the local speed shop can get it . . If you do, you're part of the

NO I DO NOT BUY FROM ELSEWHERE IF MY LOCAL SHOP CAN GET IT--

roadkill--you are talking out of your rear again---welcome to ILLINOIS politics

CORROPTION IS THE NAME OF THE GAME -PERIOD----COME HERE AND TRY TO STAY IN BUSINESS--YOU WILL FAIL MISERABLY---JUST SAYING YOU KNOW ops:
You're assuming things you really shouldn't . . My kid runs a local speed shop, so he gets a lion's share of our business . . Some stuff he doesn't want to mess with so we get that from, usually, Summit or the manufacturer . . But I seldom buy from O'reilly or any of those chains either . . generally they don't have what I need or want. That being said, if you choose to stay in Illinois, the least you can do is not act like you are . . heh, heh . . all in jest . .

Truthfully, if you live in Illinois, you do have my sympathy. There are few places in the USA that is as corrupt as the City of Chicago, the County of Cook and the State of Illinois, maybe Louisana is a close second . . But you guys have donated more Politicians to the jail house than most other states HAVE politicians . . Y'know, if you didn't elect crooks, you wouldn't have to send them to jail . . !