2016 CLASS A RV "Entegra Anthem" For Sale - $215,000
PERFECT CLASS A FOR SALE. BEST OF THE REST
Updates From Seller
This RV has approx 43,500 Miles. I appologize for not posting the miles in the original ADD, I totally forgot. I say "Approx" because I have a picture of the Odometer from 6 months ago, and its at 41,300 Miles in that picture, and I have done a few road trips since then, and believe its at 43,500. If you really need to know exact miles just let me know, and I'll get you a picture. I drive it every few months and the miles do change, but I promise they wont change much at all. Above Added: Sat February 8, 2020, 9:29 am PST
I have always loved Class C (Super C RVs) more than the Class A RV’s. That is until I purchased this big bad girl. First off… She rides like a Magic carpet ride. Not only that, but the inside is so much nicer, and better built than the Super C’s. I was amazed at what this bad girl came with, and for much much less, than a similar priced Super C. Heck, the last Super C I owned cost far more, and wasn’t even close to as nice as an Entegra Class A.
I’m also SOOO impressed with Entegra, and have come to the conclusion that they are BY FAR the nicest Class A RV in the world (Non Provost and Million Dollar rigs). Seriously, I have owned a lot of RVs over the years, and am so impressed what you get for the money on the Entegra Class A RV line of Rigs.
I’m sure you want to know why I’m selling. This is the deal, I own this rig, Free and Clear. If you are an interested buyer, I can prove I own it. This isn’t a problem. I also own a small car dealership, and it’s very easy to look me and my business up to see that I’m real, and legit. No, this RV isn’t part of my car dealership. I’ll take cash, credit, whatever for this rig, some people are so strict on what they take for payment, this isn’t a deal for me. Me and my family love going on vacation in the RV, so my wife hates it when we go without an RV, but I gotta do what I gotta do you know? I’m selling because I do A LOT of off-road racing with my friends. We use this rig as our base camp, but it doesn’t have a lot of places a full-grown man can sleep. So, I’m going to find a different RV that has bunk beds, maybe even a garage in the rear, so we can haul more stuff and sleep more people. This doesn’t mean it can’t sleep a lot of people, this thing is HUGE once it opens up, seriously, my little boys can run around like they are at home.
With that, below is a list of all the options… Please read it very carefully before asking any questions. If you’re interested, I’ll drive it or have it driven anywhere in the lower 48 states. Seriously, I’ll do that just for you. I have found though that most people like driving them home, so they can imprint on each other… that’s what I do anyways…
1. The interior has an electric fireplace (Great looking littlwe thing that heats nice),
2. PURPLE king size bed (nothing better than a Purple)
3. Pantry that is very large and nice with proper racks, and basket drawers. Seriously, just amazing workmanship.
4. Stacked washer and dryer (Yes, they seriously work well)
5. Samsung 50" LED HDTV in Living Room, Samsung 32" LED HD TV in front overhead, Samsung sound bars (2).. All SMART TVs.
6. In motion DIRECT TV satellite. (Watch Sat while you freaking Drive)
7. Rand-McNally GPS navigation, Bluetooth, Sirius radio and tuner; (The TV’s can hook up to the GPS, and the GPS map can broadcast to the TVs, or just 1 TV if you want.)
8. Dual screen camera and Infotainment center with touch screen, with auto and manual side and rear camera views.
9. Comfortable Flex steel captains and co-captains swivel mounted reclining chairs (seat belts are in chair) adjustable captain seats. (turn around and become part of the cabin once all set up. Full blown recliners)
10. Cummins ISL 450 HP diesel motor with 1,250 ft lb’s of Torque. (This thing has a lot of power, and an amazing tranny)
11. 10kW Onan generator (Never skips a beat and can be easily services as it pulls out of the front of the RV if you choose)
12. Spartan Mountain Master raised rail chassis with fixed tag axle with instant tag dump feature (so you can have a stacker trailer, and make SHARP turns)
13. 6 speed Allison transmission (Splits gears, but all automatically, so it drives more like a 10 or 12 speed tranny)
14. All tires have plenty of years left on them, and have tons of tread life left over. Good tires, pics should be attached.
15. TWO very large automatic awnings (can close automatically, this will save you thousands of Dollars, I promise)
16. Amazing outside entertainment center with Samsung 40" TV and BOSE stereo that hook into the interior entertainment system
17. JBL premium audio tuned 180-watt DSP amplifier and five (5) speakers including subwoofer.
18. All large TV’s have a sound bar as well.
19. HUGE pass through under coach storage with slide out trays fully carpeted, Heated and LED lit basement.
20. Powered reels for the heavy shore power cord and shore water hose (this option is much nicer than you think it would be, seriously nice).
21. The 44B Model has Four flush mount electric slides with remote.
22. All windows are dual-pane tinted frameless window! Look slick!
23. Girard powered entry awning and patio awning that cover the doorway.
24. 50 gallon LP tank (I swear this thing never runs out of Propane)
25. Three zones of independent air conditioning with electric & gas heat.
26. Heated Floors- LP Aqua Hot water boiler with in “floor heating” and this is amazing and incredibly reliable and efficient type of water heater and HVAC system.
27. Tilt & Telescoping column steering wheel.
28. Cruise control & full control suite on Steering wheel.
29. Electric adjustable driver pedals.
30. Alarm system with glass shatter sensors.
31. Keyless entry, also opens and locks RV door(s) with the flick of a button.
32. LED recessed 12v lighting throughout.
33. Samsung residential 23 cu. ft. refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser with travel locks.
34. Ultra-leather hide-a-bed sofa (This is a full-sized sofa, not one of those that looks large in a photo but in reality is made for children… this couch is huge with a twin pull out bed!)
35. Solid surface Marble counter tops with built in edge lighting.
36. Solid cherry wood cabinetry (no joke, these cabinets are the nicest I have ever seen in an RV, usually RV cabinets are light and CHEEP, but not these, they are amazing and nearly all cabinets have a rolling tray in them)
37. 3 burner induction stove (seriously, these are real induction Stove tops)
38. Samsung 1.7 cu. ft. convection / microwave oven,
39. Very large Half Bath, with full sink and toilet.
40. Dirt Devil Central vacuum.
41. Master bedroom includes King-sized Mattress
42. Amazing ceiling fan
43. Fantastic fan
44. Samsung LED TV in master bedroom.
45. Master bath includes full wardrobe closet, one-piece fiberglass shower with skylight, porcelain toilet, and stackable Maytag washer and dryer, master bed and bath have a really nice pocket door that looks amazing. (Unlike others, these things really work, and are not an all in one unit, this Washer and Dryer are the real deal)
46. Just installed brand new AGM Maintenance free sealed house batteries (October 2019)
47. Remote air connection (this is the handiest exterior item on this rig)
48. 170-amp alternator, numerous 120 volt exterior outlets
49. ABS brakes on front and drive axle/drum brakes on tag axle.
50. Two-stage engine brake (Med and full engine brake, and they work like a charm)
51. JUMP BUTTON (I call it a magic button. If your cabin batteries are dead, and generator wont start, then you push this button and it lets you use the engine batteries, and it also works the other way, so if you engine battery is dead, you can use the house battery and Generator to start the main engine. Its awesome, but now that it has brand new house batteries its all good)
52. Spartan Mountain Master raised rail chassis
53. 15-gallon DEF tank with easy fill door
54. Cummins ISL turbocharged 450 HP engine 1,250 lb. ft. torque at 1,400 RPM, 1,000 watt engine block heater.
55. 100-gal. fuel tank (dual fill on each side of the rig)
56. 15,000-lb. hitch with 7/4-pin plug.
57. Tag axle air dump button next to driver.
58. Allison 3000 MH 6-speed transmission
59. Flush-mounted electric-powered slide out rooms w/ remote control
60. HVAC detail. Enclosed, insulated and heated floor and thermostat controlled heating in storage area, 15,000-BTU low profile A/Cs with heat pump, digital thermostat (controls the three separate zones all in one place), and roof to ground condensation drain tubes.
61. Black holding tank sprayer.
62. Macerator holding tank dump system w/ electric gate valves.
63. 50-AMP power cord with electric reel
64. Onan 10,000-watt diesel generator with auto gen start on slide-out tray.
65. Aqua-Hot 400-LP hydronic water and heating system with in-floor heat throughout.
66. 2,800-watt pure sine wave inverte.
67. 50-gal. propane gas tank.
68. Water hose w/ electric reel.
69. LED accent lights on underside of slide out rooms curbside.
70. Daytime running lights.
71. Girard power entrance door awning with LED lights
72. Power rear engine door.
73. Exterior 40" Samsung LED HDTV on TV bracket w/ extend and swivel arm and JBL multimedia stereo receiver with Bluetooth audio streaming.
74. Keyless entry with key fob.
75. Lighted grab handle with keypad system
76. LED fog lights.
77. LED marker and turn lights the full length of the coach.
78. LED docking lights Chrome
79. Hydraulic automatic leveling jack system.
80. MCD powered front sun visors and privacy shade.
81. 12" x 24" MARBLE heated tile floor.
82. Pullout cabinet extension countertop, can only be pulled out once slide outs are extended.
83., Porcelain toilets (These aren’t your granddaddy’s RV toilets, you know, the kind built for a 5 year old. These toilets are powerful, and also the same size as the one in your home!).
84. Winegard Trav'ler satellite dish – DIRECTV
So, as you can see, this rig has it all. I probably forgot a ton of stuff as well. This is a link to a YouTube video, and this guys shows you how amazing an entegra is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzmqYp5iDcQ&t=183s
Please email me at [email protected] or call and text me at 801-706-2799
Other: Wire, etc
Also, I will deliver anywhere in the lower 48 States. However, I have to have $25,000 non-refundable deposit to bring it to you and the rest upon delivery. I do accept CASH, WIRE, bank transfer AND a CERTIFIED check (I wont take a certified check unless I have time to have it cleared through a bank, meaning I'm not going to wait around for it to clear, so it has to clear before I bring it to you) certified check wont be allowed if you come pick it up.
About The Seller
Member Since November 2017
Ogden , UT 84401
Last 12 months: 0 Learn More